Thread: Hi Everyone
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian View Post
Big Decisions for sure and I am in the same boat.
I am getting a disc replacement l3 to s1 three levels with Dr Rischke in October. It will be a big financial hit to me as well not only the cost of the surgery, but the stay at the hospital, the flight to get there and staying in zurich for a month.

took me a year and a half to decide to even do it with researching doctors and so forth and even now my brain is constantly telling me not to do it but I been delaying this for too long and I am not getting better as I age, so best to get it now before I really feel it in the future

That's very brave of you man. That is a huge decision. I really, really hope it goes well for you. If you want, I know a guy who had three levels replaced, but it was by Bierstedt in ONZ, I imagine you've heard of him and that clinic. I could see if you could conversate with him? He's doing really great now. Obviously I understand if you don't care lol I just thought I'd offer. Can I ask why you chose Rischke? I found his youtube patient testimonial videos a little odd.
Make sure you are fully aware you cannot delete anything you post on this website. Be very careful with what you post, and consider that while you feel ok to share it now, perhaps in the future you may not want this infromation shared any longer. You have no ability to delete anything and the moderators do not oblige. I encourage you to learn from my mistake and not use any forum that does not allow one to delete content they have shared.