Thread: Hi Everyone
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 05:57 AM

Yes I have heard of him and that clinic.

I have talked to many patients already, each of the doctors I talked to I got them to send me patients to talk to, plus the facebook group is very helpful for talking to people that had the procedure.

I decided on Rischke because during my conversations with him he seems like he has great experience and vast knowledge. He responds to my emails in a timely manner and continues to do so and I liked his answers to the questions I gave him. He is also quite known for fixing other surgeons mistakes which I like.

I also am a big fan of the LP ESP disc and that is the one that he uses and has lots of experience with. I considered the m6 and the pro spine as well but from my research I preferred to have this disc. It was not a deal breaker for me as I really think doctor skill is more important than the actual disc.

So the comfort level with Dr Rischke, the disc I like plus I talked to several patients both referred by him and not referred by him that went to see him. They all have positive responses, they said he deeply cares, visited them every day in the hospital, gives them his cell number, responds to all concerns after the surgery pretty much right away.. .he had that personal touch.

Other Doctors I considered
Clavel with the m6 - Liked Clavel a lot, and his staff but he uses the m6, he as not ready to put the LP ESP into my 3 levels yet. His price was much cheaper which was nice

bertagnoli was another I considered a lot. He used the pro spine disc which is the older generation of disc. However, he is confident that just because it is another generation does not mean it is not a good disc, he thinks it would be better for my S1 level and I considered him a lot. I found his inbetween staff a bit aggressive though, through me off a bit.

Dr Desai in Germany uses the LP ESP as well, but I found trying to contact him was pretty much impossible, weeks between email responses turned me off but he is a great doctor as well and they charge the German public hospital prices which is also great. After learning about the Facebook group I see many people going to him and having great results.

Rischke is expensive so was Bertagnoli , clavel and Desai were cheaper. But I tried to not make money my decision. I been looking for over 15 months and i switched doctors a few times, but when it came down to it I had to make a choice and I found Rischke and the disc were my personal fit.

Let me make it clear I think each one of these doctors would do an amazing job but you got to pick one of them if you are going to do it.
L4-L5
L5-S1
Considering ADR Procedure This Year