View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Default Healthy, Natural Paths to Health

I’ve been reading & researching alternative therapies since 2002, when my lumbar pain starting getting very serious. Since then, I’ve talked to patients, doctors from many disciplines, university researchers, state and federal officials on a wide range of health topics. From these interactions, I’ve learned a lot and have come to some rather stunning conclusions regarding natural therapies:

- there is most definitely a link between diet and degenerative diseases, including degenerative disc disease (see this link);
- proper nutrition is not only a “best practice,” but it can be a way to cure certain diseases, even some cancers (yup, that’s what I said!);
- almost 60% of Americans are taking medications, but these are usually palliative remedies that adulterate human health, especially the liver and even the endocrine system.

These conclusions are well-documented in literature from experts in both private and governmental sectors. I’ll be referencing and footnoting these sometimes controversial conclusions as I post.

My initial posts will focus on a few things I’ve recently researched: juicing for better health and the detrimental effects of water fluoridation on human health. My hope is that these alternative views help patients consider non-toxic alternatives to find and reach better health.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate