View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 06:45 PM

Default Prodisc l4-l5, l5-s1 2007

Hello everyone, its been 3 years since my surgery and it has been a lot of ups and downs but it still has been worthwhile. I am fighting increasing nerve pain in my back at the operative levels. I have had myliogram and cts. Ive had injections to my s1 joint and to my facets with no relief.

I do however feel my problem lies in my facets but because the injections didnt help Im left believing it on my own. The reason for my belief is the fact that during my injections I felt the injection where my pain was at. Has anyone ever had a negative result from injections? I am scheduled for another myliogram and a emg this week and am very doubtfull that they will find anything. My surgeon did a perfect job installing my discs Ive had them checked and they are perfectly aligned and set. They did find small bone spurs but said they were to small to effect my nerves. Also could it be from trauma from my original injury? Just would like some input. Just so Im clear the two level disc implant helped a bunch and I would do it again in a heartbeat but if my pain keeps increasing I will have to quit my job.

Thanks for listening, and I am a terrible typer so just be patient with me!

Chris
2 level prodisc 2007