View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:59 AM

Harrison, I don't have cats..... Aaaahhhh-choooo! But I do have two toy poodles. If there is a small independently owned pet food store near by I suggest talking to them. I went to several & asked about what was best to feed my little ones; 3 out of 4 stores gave me the same brand. A couple of the people at the stores were amazingly knowledgable & provided great info. Poodles have remained on the food for 6 years and Re very healthy and I use the frozen "dog crack" for special treats like Vickie mentioned, they love it!

The name dilemma! Can't resist telling this -- my parents have a couple of cats, one is named TC....... *drumroll* because he follows everyone into the toilet! Thus he is called Toilet Cat!

P.S. thank you for this valuable site - the ability to share info & war stories helps so many of us make decisions regarding our spinal health. I'm on week 5 & feeling great - a little soreness in neck area if I over do it & still dealing with those nerves celebrating their newly gained freedom --- but WOW, it's amazing how much better I feel. Dr. C. Responded to an email question I had & he reminded me to "take it easy" and "smooth" for the next couple of months. I feel like a caged bear, some days I feel so good & want to go out and play!!

Still have the insurance battle ahead - we are going to present everything to them as soon as all the paperwork comes in. Cross your fingers - we feel if we push hard enough, sooner or later the ins. Co.s are going to have to cover these life changing procedures!!
2 level M6 ADR, Dr. Clavel - Oct. 2012
Insurance paid
Not a day goes by that without me whispering a silent "thank you" to Dr. Clavel
Post Op 2+ years
Cross Fit 3-5 times a week
Running 5ks