View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 02:39 AM

I’m glad this new thread has been started, as I wanted to respond to a few comments, but did not want to continue on Anastasia’s thread.

First A BIG APOLOGY to Harrison for accusing him of removing earlier postings of his about Anastasia’s identity – I was wrong. These were on another thread and, as he points out, are still there. (I got confused)

I am very sorry, too, that all the positives I wrote about this forum seem to have been disregarded. I put them in to demonstrate that the criticisms I wrote needed to be seen in that context – they were written precisely because I value this forum so much (I really haven’t got either the energy or inclination to get into silly games or trolling).

The other point I want to make is that I neither said, nor implied that I was talking for the whole community. I specifically referred to what I saw was clearly inferred by the previous posters and felt by myself.

Any large group of people – on-line or off-line – can only gain in strength by allowing dissent and engaging in open dialogue with it. Personal attacks are not the same thing – hence my wish to clarify my posting and apologise for the one error in it.
‘87 Sclerosant (prolotherapy) injections
2000 Spinal fusion – L4/5 L5/S1 – left wi