View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 10:30 PM

Default x9 Questions - LP-ESP Artificial Discs

šŸ˜Š Hello Everyone here in ADRsupport,

Please see questions below that some of you may know some of the answers to. Iā€™m sure the answers to these questions would be wanted by thousands of people worldwide:

1: When were LP-ESP Artificial Discs first manufactured?

2: When was the white Hydroxyapatite coating first applied to LP-ESP Artificial Discs?

3: What are the ingredients in the specific white Hydroxyapatite coating on the LP-ESP Artificial Discs?

4: What is the safety of this specific white Hydroxyapatite coating on LP-ESP Artificial Discs?

5: What is the maximum weight the LP-ESP Artificial Disc can safely handle?

6: How many years will the LP-ESP Artificial Disc last safely inside the human body before deteriorating to an unsafe condition?

7: How do you prevent allergic reactions to the LP-ESP Artificial Disc?

8: How do you prevent any risks in relation to the LP-ESP Artificial Disc being inside the human body, for example prevention of Periprosthetic Osteolysis?

9: Why is the LP-ESP Artificial Disc (as opposed to other brands/types of currently available artificial discs the best for Lumbar Spine ADR/TDR?
Lumbar Spine Problems are Disc Degeneration, Bulges, Tears and Nerve Contact at both L4/L5 and L5/S1 Levels. Currently Researching ADR/TDR Surgery to Fix these problems. I welcome all former LP-ESP patients who have already lived with this specific Artificial Disc inside their Lumbar Spine for MORE than 8 years to contact me, to provide advice and knowledge please is very appreciated. I will also share what I learn, as knowledge is power! Thanks!