View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 11:12 AM

Red face New to this site, old pain.

Hello. Well, it's an old subject for me.... my back pain, but I'm starting on a new journey after learning my insurance plan doesn't cover artificial discs. So, after going through what feels like every traditional treatment in the US for over half of my life, I'm now in research mode for flying over the pond. I just spoke this morning with a local (northern Indiana) guy who had a 3 level ADR (M6) at Stenum this summer, and had nothing but good things to say. Since I cry at the thought of having the only US option of a 2 level fusion (with a deteriorating L3-4 on it's way right above it), I really see no choice but to go oversees for 2 level ADR. I would welcome any thoughts, and have begun reading the many previous posts on the subject. Here we go.....
http://healthyback2011.blogspot.com/