View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal57 View Post
Ive seen many many doctors, most recently a surgeon who recommended 3 level fusion. I had the discogram to confirm the diagnosis, but cant bring myself to do the surgery. Ive been thinking about ADR but really know nothing other than what I have learned on the web, which is hard to trust.

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your condition. I was in your situation about 7 months ago and have slowly started to witness some major improvements after under going ADR w/ the Prodisc L. I still have some limitations but am learning what they are and continue to improve day by day. As the other members have recommended, and I will too, look at the surgical outcome section there are some really informational posts/threads there that should help you find some of the answers you are looking for. I am curious to know why your surgeon recommends you have a 3 level fusion when the title of your thread mentions DDD at the L4-L5 level (single level) and then your signature line states DDD at L4-L5 and L5-S1 (two level). Do you have other levels that are problematic as well besides L4 through S1? Good luck with your search and if you have questions just ask.