View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal57 View Post
And Janaya, I hope your recovery is going well. Please keep up the posts, they are so helpful to read.
Still here but have been having a bit of an issue with what I believe might be my facet joints. Hence the reason I changed my signature line. I might be wrong and it may very well be muscular in nature. It is nothing too serious but on occassion does cause me some discomfort and aches. Recently I have been feeling more of my right side with some nerve sensation running along the outside of my thigh area. Again managed by tons of stretching and core exercises. Actually, I just dropped by my old pain management doctors office and made my appointment for Monday July 23, 2012 just to see what he has to say. I am almost certain he is going to want to try either trigger point inections and/or a diagnostic facet joint injection which will be followed by Water Cooled Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation if facet injection is positive. I am also debating whether or not I want to try Prolotherapy but obviously I have already invested so much time and money with my spine issues that I am seriously contemplating going this route. I will keep you posted nonetheless.