View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 11:45 AM

Hi Deemzi, I don't mean to scare you, but will tell you my predicament to help you decide. I have several bad discs in lumber area, with severe stenosis behind 1 ADR, and moderate stenosis on other ADR and bad disc below. (2 had Adr's in 2003). In July, started having huge Charlie horses in legs..thought I had a blood clot or something. It went on for a week or so, then magically went away. Fast forward to November, where the all of a sudden, huge pressure in lower back and bonfire burning, to where if I sat up more than a few minutes, let alone walked, a Mack truck would sit on the front of me when I laid back down. Basically, I have been laying down 23-24 hours/day now for over 2 months. Trying to find a doctor to fix me seems impossible now, as they all look at me like a deer in headlights, afraid to touch me bec my back has too many bad levels, with SI joint screws also. I have one dr who is willing to help me, but not sure I trust for reasons I won't go into now.

As of 3 days ago, I literally cannot almost move at all, am in tortuous pain, and feel as if a boe constrictor is crushing the life out of me. No joke. This is twilight zone real. I am waiting on the one dr I have found so far who says I need a 3 level fusion, to order 1 more test, as MRI shows severe stenosis, but myelogram does not. I KNOW I HAVE IT, AS FEEL NEAR DEATH. Feel as if I have run out of time to find other Drs besides ones in Georgia who are crap. Mailed films to Texas Back Inst. but they can't find them. What I am trying to say is, the unbelievable beyond anyone's imagination pain can come on suddenly and horribly. Now I worry that there's no room left in canal and whoever might go in there is going to nick a major blood vessel, etc. This took over my entire body. The nerves being crushed have sent HUGE burning pain/pressure wherever it feels like, up to my chest, behind my organs, on the backside, or down legs. You feel like you are exploding from the inside. My advice as I lay here thinking my life could be over if I cannot find a good dr soon, is to go now. It is going to inevitably happen, and I would not wish this on anyone. Sorry to be so graphic, but I think you need to know. This is pure he.. No exaggeration.