View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Paul Paul is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 57

Big Red,

I was denied on my first appeal. I decided to not fight anymore and have scheduled a fusion for Dec. 6th. My doctor feels that it is going to be at least another year before insurance starts paying for 2 levels. And he has no special insight just a educated guess on his part. My insurance for next year is suppossed to go to an 80/20 type deal and if that rumor is true (I have no reason not to believe it as every year I have worked where I work it has gotten worse and worse), I will not be able to afford either surgery. So I pretty much have given up the fight.

See my post on my denial. i just noticed I titled it second appeal but it was my first.;f=3;t=000563
Reply With Quote