View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 10:59 PM
Banned

I had a Serta Perfect Sleeper for 16 years. It carried me thru 2 previous spine surgeries (is a pillowtop). I finally decided I needed a new bed because I kept feeling like I'd wake up feeling "beat up", tired with my back aching so much at night...

Ok, so tested beds and bought a 2005 Simmons Beauty Rest (Bagnell Visco Plush) firm mattress that has a motion preservation feature, meaning when the other person (or animal) gets on the bed, you don't feel it because vibrations are kept to a minimum if felt at all.

It took me about 2 weeks to get used to it being more plush than the other bed, and also to realize that my nighttime back aches are gone. It's still firm underneath the plushness.
I really feel I made the right choice as my neck and all over joints feel wonderful~ besides my back feels good!

The cost was just a tad more than my Serta Perfect Sleeper tho remember I bought that mattress 16 years ago, so I paid $1720 (with tax) for mattress and box springs at Mattress Discounters and the return policy is up to 60 days you can return the mattress and then you can pick any other bed that is of equal or greater cost should this one not work out.

**addendum.. I forgot to add that I can sleep the whole night thru on this bed which is amazing as I was getting up and turning over so much on my older mattress plus had to get up and walk around as my low back hurt so much thru the night..not now!