View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 05:01 PM

All good advice! Thanks so much.

Wow, those M6's are really getting a work out in your body Also, really good to know that they can handle it! If I ever get set free from this cage I've been in, I'll be scheduling the next ski trip as soon as I'm physically able. I was quite addicted to it and planned on skiing until I was a very old lady. My Mom told me I needed to stop doing that kind of stuff at 40 but, that certainly wasn't in my plans. Now, I'm over 50 and dying to get out and travel and play. I live vicariously through so many friends of mine on Facebook right now boo hoo.

I just read up on your hip surgery and wanted to share with you something. My gate has gotten really funky because of my neck issues. In the last three months, that knee of mine has been acting up and I'm sure it's because I'm walking weird on it. It's so important to have all the muscles working in concert with each other. I try to keep my posture correct but, my hips are also wobbly now so both hurt along with my knee, head and neck ...damn, I'm a train wreck. Anyway, I think it was a good call to not do the hip replacement. I sure hope it works out for you so you can continue conquering the world.

I sure wish I had known about ADR back when I had my surgeries. I was in so much pain and trying hard to avoid a fusion....oh well, hindsight sigh ...
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016