View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 09:46 PM

Default So grateful

I'm so grateful to all of you, it means a lot knowing I am not alone. I am happy to hear how well you all are doing.

Sadly, I tripped over a high threshold and stumbled forward into the room determined not to fall and fell hard on concerte with my arms extended backwards in a sitting position. Bouncing twice, first hit broke my wrist and tore ligaments in my shoulders, the second hit broke my tailbone and injured three disc in my neck, fracturing C5-6. With a compression on my spine and broken pieces of bone sticking in my spinal cord causing terrible arm pain, weakness and numbness.

How indignant. Haha, I was the floor show that night and I hadn't even had a drink yet. Well I least I am still here. For sure that trip and fall really changed my life but I am going to get better. Starting with finally stabilizing my poor neck. Dr. Musante said the TDR should help allieviate my arm pain. That will be a prayer answered.

Again, it's so good to be able hear from people who understand, thank you!

I injured three disc in my neck with a fractured vertebra and compression on C-5 that caused severe pain, numbness and weakness in both arms and legs.

After a lot of research, I had a successful M6-C Total Artificial Disc Replacement on C-5-6 as part of a clinical trial, to stabilize my neck and improve my health. So far I am doing well and feeling better every day.