View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 05:11 PM

5kids (wow!) I agree with all of the above. Just want to add, I did consult with 5 surgeons and got 5 different recommendations ranging from a 3 level fusion to 3 level ADR. That was a little tough for me to be the one to decide. I ended up with a hybrid procedure, but went with the surgeon that seemed most interested in really knowing my specific situation, his experience, a good track record and reputation, good track record on the products themselves, and that what he proposed made sense to me. It's very much the quality of the products, but also very much the skill of the person "installing" them. It's a one time shot at getting it right. Tough decision. We've all been there. I spent a year picking people's brains on this forum and would never have come up with the plan I did without all the help. Money wise, I never thought it would be an option either, but was blessed to get a loan from my parents. I'm now making "back payments" instead of car payments. Just don't cut any of your options out. You may be surprised what life brings your way.
http://healthyback2011.blogspot.com/