View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 03:15 PM

So let me recap, you and your friend joined this board at the same time. Your friend reached out for our thoughts and assistance which we have tried to give to her. When you don't like what we have to say, you slam our suggestions because they did not work for you. Apparently, only surgery by Dr. Clavel or Dr. Bierstedt are the only solutions acceptable to you and since we have a 3rd world healthcare system, everyone should leave and go elsewhere for help. I think you have made your opinions abundantly clear now. My post was considered stupid to you so you ridiculed my "holistic" and other suggestions not just once but three times in separate posts over the last week. I feel like you've been egging me on for some reason I will never understand. Later you referred to Colorado Babe as "that girl." She is retired military BTW and deserves to be treated with much more respect. We don't refer to you as "that boy." I will not be replying to this thread or any of your future posts because it's just a set up for your angry comments. (I am happy to PM with Phatbird privately.) I am in a lot of pain still and certainly don't need this kind of treatment. I too was just trying to help out your friend with suggestions on things that have helped me to have less pain until I can have surgery again and hopefully, get my spine fixed. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016

Last edited by Cynlite; 07-02-2015 at 01:11 AM.