View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 02:07 PM

Harrison,
I was unfortunate enough to have been hurt at work. I had, therefore, to deal with Worker's Compensation Insurance. I have a tape that they took of me that has been cut and spliced. I have the bill for an entire wrecked engine for the day I tried to bring it in front of the judge so they could get punished for falsifying legal documents.
I also had long term disability through work. Thanks to ERISA laws I havn't seen a cent in years.
We spineys should work with Michael Moore. No one besides the mentally ill gets treated worse by the insurance companies.
Marilyn
Been through the insurance mill big time
three level ADR Stenum July '07
Quote:
Originally posted by Harrison:
Thanks for the interesting discussion and ideas. I thought about sharing some of the interesting op-ed pieces I read on Michael Moore, but I couldn’t find the time to carefully articulate my views about this latest movie, and how our community might use it as a springboard for furthering our cause. That is to say, promoting awareness of the absurd insurance issues as well as medical tourism issues (there are many).

I’ll think carefully about what you’ve thoughtfully shared here, and send in my comments via the Oprah web site. If anyone here has contacts/phone #s for the producers, pls email or PM them to me so I can follow-up on my feedback.