View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 11:12 AM

We are all targets for insurance/disability monkey business as Spineys. Now's the time to come out of the closet. Spine injuries/treatments are expensive and don't work well if at all. We are often too sick to fight back to get the treatments and compensations we deserve/need. Often, we get injured at work. Workman's compensation is a realnightmare among nightmares. Working Americans are denied WC care, and cannot use other companies'services since it is a work comp. claim. I hope it is finally time for justice.
Marilyn
Quote:
Originally posted by LBP:
Okay everyone, this may be the time to email Oprah about our coverage issues. Oprah has a link asking for people to email her about our health insurance woes. See http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/...070605_b.jhtml

She recently had Micheal Moore on her show to discuss his latest documentary "SICKO" where he takes the health insurance indus head on. I just saw part of the Oprah show and he had a few woman who were denied test and/or treatment because it was experimental etc....

So it made me think..if she gets enough of our stories...maybe ADR can get a little air time.