View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 04:22 PM

Unhappy

Terry,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have to leave the forum. As this thread shows, you've been one of the most supportive and positive members here and your leaving is a huge loss for patients.

You have a unique perspective with your personal and professional experience with drugs/alcohol/addiction and you've advised countless patients here concerning medications, as well as encouraged almost every patient with their recoveries.

I think you were the first member I sent a PM when I joined partly b/c of your supportive nature, but mainly b/c I wanted to be biking 2000 miles post-op! If I see someone repeatedly post on another forum about how many miles they rode down to the mile post-op I will laugh knowing it is you! Seriously, I do hope you pop up elsewhere to support spine patients.

Take care and I hope things calm down with your SI joints (you could try a SIJ belt... they help stabilize the joints for some people, but didn't do much for me).

All the best,
Liz
2009 L4-5 Prodisc ADR removed and revised to XLIF w/posterior instrumentation
massive hemorrhage from tear of inferior vena cava at right iliac vein due to adhesion from Prodisc op
2010 not fused; as a result of complications permanent nerve damage to lumbar plexus causing severe rt leg, hip, groin pain