View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 09:16 AM
Banned

I didn't think Arnold's plans for WC reform in CA. was going to apply to me as my case is old, however, I was wrong..

Shortly after moving back to CA. I found a great new PM doc. He allows 6 ESIs/year. This would be great for me as they work so well that I could span them out over the year. I mean they work incredibly well for me.

The Nurse Case Manager called yesterday and said the other 2 injections were approved (in a series of 3) but that is all they wanted to allow for this year.

Then she went on to say that the doctor I had seen in Fla. over the last year and a half charged some outrageous amounts which I thought given the set up he had going on. I made this clear more than one time to the NCM..

The Claims Adjustor apparently also wanted to know why I didn't have the ADR surgery since it's been authorized. I think the authorization for this has died out at this point since I've decided to wait..

I'm having so much pain lately just from walking at an incline. I can hardly walk the dog down the street, and yesterday I had to go out to do laundry then later in the day I vacumned. Whoopee~ that was enough to cause a great amount of burning pain in the tailbone and buttocks today and just pain/pressure when standing upright.

Well, WC has been good to me to date.. guess I shouldn't complain, I just mourn the loss of temporary freedom from pain~