Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravyBaby View Post
Hi Jeff!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you're looking for here. This is an excellent resource, probably the best available, for artificial disc replacement information.

One of the best surgeons in the US is Dr. Rolando Garcia. He co-devloped the latest FDA-approved lumbar prosthetic, but also works with the cervical. I would recommend him because i know he is a stickler for prosthetic placement, which is a huge component of a successful ADR surgery.

He did my lumbar about 2 months ago and it changed my life. You should try calling his office and see about getting some information about his cervical work. I think he only does in-person consultations however.

You mentioned you live on the east coast. He is in Aventura, Florida which is a little outside of Miami. Maybe he is not too far from you? If you're more toward the New York area, the associate doctor that he developed the prosthetic with is in New York City I think.

I can't vouch for that guy, although I have heard good things. I dont remember his name for the life of me, but if I can find it I will let you know.

Thank You very much for the recommendation! He sounds like a wonderful Surgeon and Humanitarian. I am so happy to hear your back is better.

Thanks Jeff

Last edited by Jeffgotbetter2019; 12-02-2018 at 06:57 PM.