View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:29 PM

B,

First.... I wish you the best on your journey to Spain. Feel free to PM me if you need any help or insights before you leave that you may not have thought of. Give Doctor Clavel a big Hug from me and tell him I'm doing great the big italian guy And Yolanda tell her Superman said hello and hugs as well.

Your gonna do great!!!!

I think is mostly due to Quiron being a preferred provider for BCWW. I towuld make sense that they would consider in network. It is only conjecture since I'm not gonna complain. It is nice to get this back and especially without a fight.
I do have a private group plan that is payed for by my company that I own.

I believe the better the record with all the backup made the difference. Secondly I think that the experimental investigational thing is out the window now since this is not so in Europe. It is a gamble however to do this out of pocket. I think you have the right idea going direct to BCWW. Others here say what I believe don't ask for permision but forgiveness later. It is really a hard call.

I just wanted to get fixed and fixed fast since I was losing muscle,feeling swallowing problems and speach issues. The money didn't matter at that stage but getting it back is all the sweeter and my neck is great!

Now 7 weeks out today from the double lumbar, I am feeling pretty darn good and this is bringing up my spirits even though I have miles to go. Hoping for the double bubble now. Can't see how they could say no after paying out for the neck. Nothing like having a precedent huh..

Wishing all well and peace of mind.

Frank
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition