View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romakis View Post
Hello and Welcome,

There are some questions you can find on the web about Dr. Bierstedt as well, but Dr. Clavel seems to have a very solid reputation. I personally found many more negative references about Dr. Bertagnoli. I have personally narrowed my selection to two: Dr. Bierstedt and Dr. Clavel. This is my 5c only.
hi, I am new to this ADR forum. I do not think I have permission to start new threat to ask questions. Anyone tried to go though insurance to have surgery with dr Bierstedt in Germany ? I have Blue cross blue shields of Florida PPO plan, so might be hard to send a quote for multilevel ADR. If anyone have done this and may advice me how it works? I saw 2 surgeons here in Miami,. and sadly one of them offered C4-6 fusion ( i am only 36!) and another surgeon offered 2 level ADR, but he said I would need to pay out of pocket for second disk if insurance rejects this. Anyway, I have straightened spine, so not all disks might work for me. I would appreciate if someone can recommend good surgeon for multilevel ADR in Florida, perhaps. or USA. and also how does insurance process work? thank you so much. Indre
My summary:

Active Isolative stretching
currently Trying acupuncture
Muscolarsceletal massage, PT
Spondylotic spurs C5 through C7
C5-C6 Spinal cord compression (0.8 cm)
left Foot / left hand numbness/ right harm muscle weakness
Neck pain, lower back ache