View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 09:32 AM

@Scoop, thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me!

I don't know where I'm staying the first leg of the trip. Yolanda will set that up for me this week and also take care of my transportation. I asked to stay at the Gallery Hotel but, with the last minute plans, I don't know where I'll ultimately end up. The hotels there are pretty booked up right now. I'm going to stay at the Hilton near the beach for the last leg of my trip. I used to travel to Mexico a lot before I had all my physical problems. Now, it's been over ten years since I've seen the ocean or been on a vacation. I'm really looking forward to it even if it is after surgery. The only sad part is that I don't have anyone traveling with me. Hopefully, I'll meet some nice people while I'm there.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016