View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:52 PM

So sorry they won't let you put your surgery off. I had an ADR C5-6 on April 23 and everyone said I would feel great (pain-free) in a month's time. I don't . I feel lousy … I am in a lot of pain at night so I can't get much sleep which makes me exhausted and crabby during the day.

Hey, I had to be a chaperone for teenagers in Disneyland last weekend for my daughter's school's choir. It was very difficult physically for me and I was in a lot of pain. This weekend I have to go Girl Scout camping . I committed for these activities a year ago. My point being, my insurance dictated my date of surgery as well as yours; life happens and we just have to make the best of the things that are thrown at us.

I love babies ; everyone loves babies. I am sure everyone will want to help you and your wife. Good luck . Just do the best you can. It will be hard but you'll get through it.

Tammi
Cervical compression with clinical myelopathy with Hoffman's
Tests; MRI's, EMG/NC studies, discogram, CT scan
Pain management; tens unit, ice and heat, physical therapy, chiropratic care, and spinal epidural treatments.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Ohio external third party approved Pro-C ADR at C 5-6 on 4/3/13