View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 11:50 PM
Banned

David,
I had been used to a very firm bed, with little plush feeling altho it was a pillow top and a good one. So when I first switched to this mattress, I felt it was too plush on the top and not firm enough, however, at the one month mark now, I'm very satisfied with the comfort level of this bed~ it's just wonderful to go to sleep and actually get up only one time at night maybe ve. the multiple times I was getting up because I had grown so unfortable (in pain) in my back with my old bed.
Good luck trying out beds out. I suggest not buying from anyone who doesn't offer a return policy and even then read it well as the salesperson might just tell you something like you can return the mattress for any other within 30-60 days after purchase tho if you read the sales agreement it might say something to the effect " mattress may be returned within 60day period for equal or greater cost mattress" and of course as long as it's not damaged..
Buyer beware, esp. when it comes to a bed and a car~ two things spineys really need to be comfortable!