ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:50 PM

I have to admit that when I started my search for "Fusion alternative," Dr. Ritter-Lang sounded like the answers to my prayers. I had already been in contact and uploading my diagnostic reports....then I found this forum. As I would have left for Berlin on 07/08/13, I have stopped all further correspondence and redirected my search. I have submitted my diagnostic reports to Dr. Bertagnoli and Dr. Clavel and waiting to hear their opinion. I will send my reports to Dr. Bierstedt as well (THANK YOU for the encouragement and suggestions).
Harrison has suggested that I look more closely at the post-op threads for Dr.Clavel (being that he still shares a tie with Stenum). I do expect to read both the good and bad outcomes in order to make an educated decision. I haven't found the negative ones yet - I might need a little direction to which thread.
I'm hoping to make my decision this week. I need to be recovered and back to work by early September.
C4/5 central and rightward bulging of disc and osteophyte causing mild right neural foramen stenosis narrowing and right lateral recess narrowing
C6/7 Central disc bulging and osteophyte and hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum canal stenosis and narrowing of bilateral neural foramina
Sept 9, 2013 Scheduled with Dr. Bierstedt C4/5 & C6/7 M6