ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > International Assistance

International Assistance Any topics relating to traveling or communicating with international treatment locations are here.

Old 06-28-2022, 01:19 PM

Default Dr. Todd Lanman Los Angeles

Hello everyone

I recently joined. I am living in Canada. I have a consult with 3 Surgeons so far including Dr. Lanman. All agreed that the M6C placed in my Cervical Spine in 2017 was not placed properly. It's not aligned with my spine. The surgery was done in Canada. They all suggest replacing the disc.

I've consulted with Dr. B, Dr Lanman and Dr. Tropiano (France). Dr. Lanman wants to use a brand new disc called Simplify. Dr. Tropiano said either ESP or Prodisc.

My question to you, does anyone have any experience with Todd Lanman? or Tropiano? I do not want to use a new disc because I used M6C when it first came out and while it didn't fail, there have been reported issues with it. Even Lanman admitted to that. I read good things about ESP. I'm terrified of being worse off and having revision surgery. When I google these doctors Dr. Lanman seems to get the best reviews.

I've attached a picture for reference.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Twisted Disc Pic.jpg (7.5 KB, 5 views)
Focus - finding a great Surgeon to correct mistake.