ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 08-19-2006, 01:26 PM
Banned

Jenn,
Thank you for keeping us updated! I'm wondering if you and your OB have discussed vaginal delivery vs. C/Sec?
It will be interesting to hear what kind of labor you have and if it there will be any "back labor", and how your back will hold out during the pushing during delivery if you go with vaginal delivery vs. C/Section.

Wishing you all the best as you are in the home stretch as Paulette so aptly stated and it's very kind of you to keep us abreast of your progress. I hope that you will have a decent labor (as painless as possible) and an easy delivery! Best wishes with it all and hope to hear back from you soon! Maria
Old 08-21-2006, 06:57 PM

Hi All-thanks for the positive comments! Right now the plan is for a vaginal delivery. My surgeon and OB do not see any reason for a C-section. But as my OB said it will be up to the baby as is in any delivery. They certainly will not let me go too long or too much pain. X-rays will be taken of my back ASAP and sent to my surgeon. I'm getting bigger it seems like each day but again so far so good. I'm back to work (teacher and coaching vb) so I'm on my feet a lot more.
I'll keep everyone posted!
Jenn