ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 03-05-2005, 07:07 PM

This site is very important to all of us, some in more ways than others but we all get something out of it or we would not be here.

How many people have help with this? I have started to make monthly contributions. Please even if you have to skip going out for dinner one night, contribute somthing. No one person should have to shoulder the burden of expense to keeping this going. Please post here when you make a contribution.
87 Lam 88 Lam no help. 11/12/04 was told I needed fusion at 2 levels L4/5 & S1/5, ADR Surgery date was 5/13/2013 with Dr. Bertagnoli had fusion on S1/L5 and ADR on L5/L4. it is now 8 years post surgery and do not even take an aspirin for my back.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Administrator

Dave, thanks for your kind intentions. Folks, any contributions are welcome, but you need not post if you do make one. You can email me and I'll provide my address, or you can make a donation on my site through PayPal, which is found here: http://www.adrsupport.org/content.asp?cid=185

The most important thing is to help one another here, and it gives me great satisfaction to see so much of this sharing on a daily basis!

All that being said, I am considering implementing Google AdSense to generate incremental revenue to help recoup the costs to date. I don't want to change the look and feel of the site, but it is a long term solution that (probably) make the entire site "self-supporting." But even this requires hiring a a technical resource!

I hope you all understand, thx for caring!
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate