ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 02-04-2005, 08:11 AM

Yes the letter to Arnold is a great idea!!!!

Andro1111
Old 02-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Banned

Jenny,

They are digging themselves a huge hole. This is malicious prosecution. I use your films in my talks as an example of the corrupt system, because you can see severe problems from across the room... every surgeon I have shown your films to has shaken his head in disgust about it.

This is unbelievable. Let me know what I can do to help.

Mark
Old 02-04-2005, 08:40 AM

i am going though the wc thing..ands not there to help people who are in pain..wc is giveing me ahard time also..they shut me off after 3 months..and i been out of work for over 2 years..u have my surport ...
Old 02-04-2005, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Jenny, add me to the list of people that want to help. I am not a proponent of legal suits, but this is clearly a situation where you may want to get the meanest, sharpest lawyer available!

Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Old 02-04-2005, 10:12 AM

I can tell you that it seems that the most injured people in comp. tend to get the worst treatment from the worker's comp. carrier's. My only theory on it is that they realize these are the most expensive cases and they just treat them horribly hoping they will go away. But in 10 years doing this work, I have never had a client charged criminally, and hope it never happens. The only times criminal charges have ever been even threatened are after video surveillance is revealed showing clients doing things they prob. shouldn't be doing. Most times the tapes are useless and client is carrying groceries with left arm and right arem had surgery, etc. Stuff like that.

Please let us know how things go today and what their full claim is after your court date. Very interested and willing to help in any way I can.

Good luck and let us know how things go.

Old 02-04-2005, 10:20 AM

Jenny,

I am praying for you. I am praying for strength for you and that you will have favor in the courts. Best wishes.

Linda

10-02 - ProDiscs L4/5 and L5/S1 - FDA study - disks placed incorrectly which
caused problem at L3/4 and L2/3
01-05 - ProDiscs at C5/6 and C6/7 in Germany - seems to be working fine so far
Bedbound from 09-06 until 10-08 due to severe pain and weakness
09-08 - Had Fibrin sealant done at L3/4 and L2/3 After 6 weeks - much success!
Hoping and praying that the lumbar revision surgery that was scheduled with Dr. Regan
can be indefinitely postponed
Old 02-04-2005, 06:14 PM

Jenny - I am so sorry this is happening to you. There just seems to be no end to what hell WC puts people through. How do they figure you have no clinical condition if a top spine surgeon operated on you? Does your surgeon know yet?

I sincerely hope the judge sees through the BS and makes WC back off.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Banned

Count me in for helping also Jenny. I'm pretty close now in terms of being in the same state so if you need someone to go to a hearing w/you or some such thing in the future, let me know.. or whatever else I can do to help.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:45 PM

Jenny, Count me in. I was the Union President of my
Fire Departments Union. For 6 years and VP for 4 yrs before that. I tend to be quite the fighter and Unionized our dept. Some people may not like labor unions, although, the California Professional Firefighters is a org that tries to improve safety of the public and safety
of it's members. Your case would be of great concern to them. It is an outrage and I know the best of the best in WC Law and Criminal Law and have access to atty's all over the state thru. the CPF. Arnold is not going to do crap, he is part of the problem. Let me know what I can do. You also a Women I represented an employee who was wronged and we were able to get help from Gloria Allred. She's not the best atty. but she can call a press conf. and get 20 stations there! Dano ( It is a sad day that our system is so broken, that something like this can go foreward)
Firefighter/Paramedic Montebello Fire Dept in Los Angeles, Local 3821. Hurt lifting a patient, 1990 L5/S1 MicroDisk 1990,93,2002 L4/L5 Hurt by Combative pt. 2003- IDET 2003 re-tore L4/L5- 2004 over 14 yrs (15 +blocks and epidur's) TwoLevelCharite
Old 02-04-2005, 11:31 PM

So today I was charged with 16 counts of felony fraud. My injury. I am a police officer who chased a violent suspect in the dark until he climbed to the top of a fence and waited for me. Then proceeded to jump on my head and shoulders bending me in two backwards(extreme extension)into a fence then attempting to strangle me. Three years later I have three artificial discs in my spine approved by the FDA fighting to gain as much recovery as possible, while simutaneously I am charged with 16 counts of W/C fraud. After the City I worked for threatened me a week before surgery to drop all civil claims against them including workmans comp or they would call the D.A. and force prosecution. Can we say extortion. I refused to drop my claims and on January 21 a criminal complaint was filed against me. My story is more complicated than you can imagine. I did not even want to be on disablity I refused to leave work. Once it was discovered I was seriously injured and had been misdiagnosed they made me leave work then began a vicious attack and set up. I will need all of your to help. I have great attorney's but will need your voices at some point. I will let you know in the near future what the plan is. Dano I am interested in your contacts can we talk?
Please keep praying for me, I am so afraid.
Jenny