ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 02-15-2012, 05:05 PM

Default where to get a medical loan for adr surgery

please anybody i found my dr and onlything delaying my operation is the cost im in the usa going to uk for surgery cant find a loan or finance company for surgey out of the counrty and drs hospital only offers payment options for uk residenst
Old 02-15-2012, 08:35 PM

Default Medical Loans

I think someone inquired about a loan for overseas surgery and if you use the search function you might be able to find the thread and post. I know it was just recently too. Good luck!

Addendum: Sorry I just realized it was you who had posed the same question back in September.

Last edited by janaya3; 02-15-2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Addendum
Old 02-17-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janaya3 View Post
I think someone inquired about a loan for overseas surgery and if you use the search function you might be able to find the thread and post. I know it was just recently too. Good luck!

Addendum: Sorry I just realized it was you who had posed the same question back in September.
yeah it was me tho only thing i found was prosper or the lending club currently trying both ill keep you up dated if it works out got my fingers crossed
Old 02-17-2012, 03:52 PM

well both attempts failed prosper and lending club garbage get your hopes up then tell you they have to pull your loan request stay away from these two