ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 12-06-2004, 07:41 PM

Hi

I am so glad I found this place, it took some doing I think some of you will know me from the other forum.

I know this is off topic but I just had to get it off my chest, Please Mark, Alastair or Harrison is there any way you could go over to the other forum to defend yourselves. I am sooo very angry about the abusive postings going on there concerning you folks. I will add that many members are fighting your corner, I just think that it's very unfair you can not reply.

Well all that said, I feel better now Oh by the way, is this forum just for ADR issues? I am really looking forward to talking to you all and if you want to ask about my spine issues I will gladly reply.

Take care all

love Bev x
Old 12-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Administrator

Hi Bev,

Thanks for finding us! We all benefit by having your expertise and helpful energy here! This board has four sections -- you can check out the other forums �- in fact, I already moved your post to the �big bucket!� I try to be organized while not being overly judicious about the house cleaning. Naturally, I need to be respectful in managing expectations of users.

I would be happy to respond to all the absurd inaccuracies on the other forum, but I was already banished without explanation. If I am invited, I will happily reply in a respectful manner. The whole affair is upsetting, baffling and divisive. As I�ve said before � the whole construct of this site is about supporting people with ADR-related information. The community is first! That�s why this forum is not only open to all, it is entirely public. All these threads can be read by the public at large without registration.

Many people see that this web site is devoted to ensuring that people have the best quality information to support their complex decisions about ADR. The new papers and columns (coming soon) from doctors support my vision for making this happen.

Thx again for your concern � and caring.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Old 12-07-2004, 05:21 AM

Thanks for your posting,Bev.

I have actually seen some of the things which were sent me by a friend.

I think it's the height of cowardice, to start a discussion against people once you've barred them from replying.

Everything without exception, certainly as far as I was concerned was totally untrue, and I just treat that sort of thing with the contempt it deserves
Best,
Alastair
http://www.adrsupport.org/alastair.html
Thank goodness for Dr Zeegers I am painfree
I am here to help,I live in the UK

I now run the UK spine site and can be contacted at

www.adrsupportuk.com/