ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 09-07-2005, 11:28 AM

Hello gang,
Does anyone have any suggestions for an attorney referral for Workers comp. in Pennsylvania? I would really like to work with someone who is familiar with ADR claims.

I started with an attorney that is supposedly good (not sure about adr though), however our initial contact was 4 weeks ago, and I havent heard from him since. I left 3 messages for him and he doesnt respond to email. I think he is just too busy and has too many claims. I had a clear cut comp claim that involved two herniated disks in 1994, had conservative treatment through 2001, had discectomy surgery on one in 2001, now the other needs surgery, but in 2002 I ran into alot of resistance for a reoccurence of pain I had and had trouble even getting a prescription filled from the insurance company (not to mention now having to deal with another surgery claim, or worse yet, a possible multilevel (possily 3 level) adr replacement case.

I would greatly appreciate any insight.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:42 PM

I wouldl be very happy to a assist you please contact me via private e-mail or you may call me at 217/390-4299 thanks Linda K. May, OSHA Institute Instructor, Safety Engineer and RN< BSN, NREMT
My office phone is 217/390-4299 and it can be used 24 hours a day Thank you very much for your timely assistant