ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromarkco View Post
Deemzee and Marbakes,

I have similar symptoms stemming from an accident in my 20's. Its a very slow progression for me mostly level 2-3 neck pain and some numbness and tingling in the hands.

I'm thinking of having the surgery soon ADR if I can but so many options. 2-level ADR, 2-level ACDF, Hybrid 3 and 4 levels, and Laminoplasty.

I generally believe in Occam's Razor which would indicate 2-level surgery but I'm not sure. How are you doing and what is your thinking?
Thanks!
Avoid ACDF at all costs. It's destroyed my life, and once you have it done, there's only like five doctors in the whole freaking world that can reverse it, and it will take big bucks to make it happen if you have the wrong insurance.
C5/6 Disc extrusion with cord compression, bone spurs due to uncovertebral arthropathy, right foraminal stenosis and bilateral nerve compression.
C6/7 disc protrusion

Lost appeals for ADR. C5-6 ACDF on 3/10/16
ACDF never fused, and ACDF accelerated damage of the other levels. Someone please kill me.