ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 02-03-2005, 02:26 PM

I just returned from my W/C hearing and learned I am being charged with 16 felony counts of insurance fraud as the W/C doctor beleives I have no clinical back condition. Even though I just had a three level ADR at one of the top instituions in country...W/C says I didn't need it and I am a fraud for saying I was in pain. I now have to go to criminal court tomorrow I am turning into mush inside and can't believe this is happeneing to me,
Old 02-03-2005, 02:49 PM

This is the epitome if insanity!! it has no basis whatsoever for you to have to go through this bureacratic BS. I literally cannot believe that this is happening to anyone and how in the %#$%^ can anyone tell someone whether they are in pain or not, or have the right or authority to determine any type of discomfort than the individual who is experiencing it!!!

Who are these idiots now??? Gee another incompetent Doctor.

So how does this one define a clinical back condition? (I'd run him over with my car)

IQ levels are drastically reducing by the minute in this country.

Your medical records and surgical procedures are proof positive enough, I would countersue these people (morons) who are falsely accusing you, Who are they to say you are not in pain!!!! I am sorry you are going through this unjustified crap. Their accusations are based only on what exists in their pathetic incompetent imaginations.

Andro1111
Old 02-03-2005, 02:54 PM

My God! What a nightmare! Not knowing too much about your case, could you not get your doctor to vouch for your back condition and the need for surgery? If he/she has, how much bearing or lack of did his/her testimony have on the hearing? I feel for you. You have my deepest sympathies. You know, it is a crying shame that people who are in immense pain and physical conditions, have to go through such horrible experiences with insurance companies. Please know that we all care and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Diagnosed DDD l5-S1 Spring 2003
Epidural & Nerve root block, Spring 2003
Maverick disc December 2003
13 months post op
"To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world."
Old 02-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Banned

This WC insurance carrier is so FOS!!! Only someone into self mutilation on a big scale would subject oneself to spine surgery of this nature and furthermore, the surgeons at this institution would not have even taken you as a patient if they thought you had psychiatric problems that made you "imagine" all this pain and so on so forth, raving idiots WC and they are just plain being ridiculous.
The Adminstrative Law Judge is going to think this case is absurd and wonder what he's even hearing it for probably...
Good God Jenny, I think this tops everything I heard to date about WC~
Anyway, you've got my prayers and support and I do believe that some Prayer Power or whatever higher strength, guiding force, or whatever ..each individual here might believe in or adhere to, if you'd just give up a strong positive thought for Jenny, it certainly can't hurt~
Old 02-03-2005, 03:26 PM

I only wish you could turn around and sue them for harassement, mental cruelty, etc. etc. I am certain you will be vindicated, but they are abviously going to make you jump through hoops. What can we do to help you? I'll be willing to write congressman on your behalf or whatever.
So sorry you have to deal with this added stress. You need to concentrate on healing not worrying about this BS!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 03:44 PM

I too would be willing to write something for you as needed. My background may help.

mariaa - I loved the self-mutilation comment, that was great! and the best analogy possible!

What does WC stand for? (without conscious or even conscience for that matter)

Andro1111
Old 02-03-2005, 08:41 PM

WC=Worman's comp, Water Closet and I like your without conscious
Old 02-03-2005, 09:36 PM

Good luck tomorrow. I can't believe that WC is stooping so low to put you through this.

Gem
Old 02-03-2005, 09:49 PM

Good Luck tomorrow. Is your surgeon going to testify, I hope. Patients should not be allowed to be subject to criminal charges unless they break the law. I hope you win and also write a letter to ARNOLD about this.
11/2000 IDET L 3/4, L4/5
1/2000 Discogram
numerous epidural injections
physical therapy
Old 02-04-2005, 01:10 AM

Thanks for all your support. I might be taking you up on the writing letters. Please pray for me tomorrow I do not feel like fighting anymore and want to crawl in a hole somewhere.