ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Naturopathic Corner

The Naturopathic Corner This forum contains posts relating to natural and alternative therapies, general nutrition and nutritional therapies, supplementation and more.

Old 03-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Administrator

Exclamation Herbicides -- and spinal disc degeneration?!

See this article on new developments in organic foods. If you log in, you can see a very interesting and disturbing comment from a popular research scientist that he found glyphosate (RoundUp) in spinal disc tissue. Let me know if you can donate your excised spinal tissue for research!

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...FocusOn=905997
__________________________________________________ ____________
Recent Successes and What’s in Store for Organic Industry in 2018

….agreed consumers are suffering numerous consequences at the hands of corporate interests and yes the USDA organic system is flawed. I find it disheartening that the organic label allows food to be labeled organic allowing 5% contamination by non-organic to ride. Or, the USDA Made with Organic ingredients label which allows 70% organic and 30% non-organic. Why even bother with such a marketing charade.

I have been analyzing human tissues for glyphosate contamination of structural proteins and finding glyphosate in the collagens and keratins of even those trying to eat an organic diet. Contamination of human tissues of those eating the standard American fare is expected due to the ubiquitous level of contamination.

Most recently I have found glyphosate in the teeth of children and other human proteins including a biopsied spinal disc of a man diagnosed with a herniated or ruptured disc. This is generally viewed as age-related deterioration. However, after finding Glyphosate I would say that this is the result of corrupted structural proteins.

Unless you are self-sufficient and raise all of your own food which very few can do, we are all at risk by a corrupted corporate food supply. I am now searching for human donors for tissues from hip and knee replacement surgery, specimens that I can analyze for Glyphosate as I believe these will be contaminated with glyphosate as the causal agent in these bone and joint diseases. Eat healthy be well.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate