ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 12-09-2005, 10:55 PM

Margaret, good for you. Check out my post-op story. Send a p.m. if you have anything you want to ask! Guyer did mine yesterday with the study.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:19 PM

I also received a Kineflex with Dr Pettine in Colorado with the Charite/Kineflex study. He has done well over 100, maybe 200 or more total ADR's. He's done Charite, AMAV, and Kineflex. Everything paid for in the study.

Went well.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:43 AM

Hello, I just found out about this site and am excited to share my experience. I received the Kineflex at L5-S1 on 12/5/05 as part of the FDA trials by Dr. Andrew Cappuccino in Buffalo, NY. He is a veteran of over 450 ADR's and has been a participating surgeon in trials in Europe from Charite's beginning. I am feeling good so far. Looking forward to seeing what I can expect in the near future.

Todd B.
tbzen2@aol.com
Old 12-14-2005, 10:51 PM

I had my visit with Dr Guyer and I have my suregery scheduled! I'M SO EXCITED! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!
Old 12-14-2005, 10:56 PM

I am scheduled for Jan 25th, a week behind Margaret. I was amazed at Walker's posts that he had surgery and rode home on a 5 hour trip within the first 30 hours. Thanks for sharing the 2 week restrictions as you have painted a picture for me as to what I can expect.
Also, thanks to everyone for sharing their replies. I was impressed by Dr. Guyer and his team and feel like I am in good hands.

Pam
ADR surgery scheduled for 1/25/06, Dr. Guyer, Texas Back Institute, L4/L5
L5/S1 - Natural Fusion
Old 12-15-2005, 06:21 AM

I wish you all the best Pls. I will let you know how things go! I am planning on stating in a hotel for two weeks in Plano with my sister. I'll be in Plano when you have your surgery Pls. Please let me know if I can help you in any way. Dr. Guyer is great and so is Emily.