ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 01-25-2006, 12:03 PM

Hi Mary Lou, Welcome(neighbor), we're that close. The CT YUE FAN CLUB. Of all the strangest places to find an ADR, I was in a local town hall telling the assessor how great Dr. Yue is, when she told me Dr. Yue had just helped someone we knew. And they are right around the corner from us also. Thanks for your story, sounds wonderful. As you said "Dr Yue helped when no one else would". Me too. He had the most unique qualifier, beyond medical symptoms, that I could imagine, just demonstrates his human compassion. Your husband was having his surgery the same time I was initially seeing Dr. Yue Jan/05. (opps, sorry I was off a year). You're 2 years old! Congratulations. He had two ADR's stop by and say hello to me. What a spontaneous personal touch. I don't know who they were, but if they remember, I just want you to know I did it.
6-14-05 L4/5 & L5/S1 Prodisc Yale New Haven CT Dr. James Yue
Old 01-26-2006, 03:37 PM

Hi JL,

There was a woman from CT in Vienna at the same time we were. She had a 3-level ADR the same week my husband did. I don't remember her name or the town she was from, unfortunately.

MaryLou
Old 01-27-2006, 05:18 AM

When I had my surgery Oct. 2004 in Vienna, there was a man also from Connecticut who lived two towns over from me. We were totally amazed, you go so far away from home and meet someone that lives two towns over.
Just look I very seldom see anyone registered from CT and here there are three of us.
Judy
ADR L5/S1
Diagnosed with Arachnoiditis 11/06
Old 01-27-2006, 11:44 PM

mmglobal, Thank you for finding that post for me. I thought it might have ended up in cyberspace somewhere. LOL

MaryLou