ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 05-10-2011, 11:06 PM

Biakenny,
I am no expert,especially with lumbar issues,
But I did consult with Mr Boeree prior to my recent hybrid cervical surgery and I could not have been more impressed. Iwould have been comfortable with him as surgeon. Decided to go with Dr Blumenthal here in TX and so far am totally pleased. It ended up being a decision for my future care as well as surgical expertise vs the device. I know others have had very good results picking the device as well as a surgeon overseas. I feel I made the right decision for me, but everyone is different.
Good luck with your decision and keep doing your research.
DAnn
C6-7 disc moderately to markedly narrowed, mild retrolisthesis of c6 on c7 producing effacement of the thecal sac but no cord impingement, mild narrowing of left neural foramen;
c5-6 disc moderately narrowed, anterior and posterior disc bulge with mild anterior cord impingement;
c4-5 disc intact and normal height, potential posterior annular fissure.
Cervical hybrid surgery in Texas April 12, 2011, fusion at C6/7, Prodisc C at C5/6