ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:58 PM

Default Dr Pablo Clavel

Hi I am new ADR support.
I am probably not asking this question in the correct tread, so I will make this short.
I am looking at 2 level cervical ADR with Dr Pablo Clavel from the Barcelona Spinal Center. C4-C5 C5-C6.
I have severe radiculopathy in my right shoulder and mild in my Left shoulder.
My questions has anybody had cervical M6 ADR surgery with Dr Clavel what was your outcome
were you pleased with the results

And have I started a correct thread lol
Thanks Jamie
Old 11-01-2011, 01:29 AM

Hi Jamie,

I have not seen Dr. Clavel, but he is on my short list. Some members have had surgery with him recently, though. One thought - use the "search" button at the top of the screen and type in "Clavel."

Good luck to you on this journey!
Plan: Trying to see spine surgeon at charity hospital, further diagnosis. Evaluate for S.I. joint fusion and lumbar and cervical fusions/ADR.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:07 AM

he did my lumbar ADR recently - but I don't have cervical issues. there are people who have gone to him for cervical ADR's as well - i'd do a search.

i have zero complaints about him as a physician or surgeon... would go back in a heartbeat but hope i never have to!
laidupdoc@gmail.com if my PM box is full

The content herein represents my professional thought and opinions in a general sense only; they do not constitute professional advice or services. if you need medical advice, please consult a licensed physician.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:16 PM

Jamie,

Dr Clavel did my C3/4 and C6/7 M6 ADR in Nov 2009. I'm doing great and have resumed running marathons. I have Route66 in Tulsa in three weeks and fully expect a new PR! Like Doc suggested, if you'll do an advanced search on the surgical outcomes forum, you should find a lot of posters that have been to Dr Clavel for cervical ADR.

Good luck, Jeff
Conceded defeat to a manifestly disingenuous BCBS-TX in my quest for reimbursement, Jan 2011