ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 01-28-2008, 07:27 PM

Snapoutofit, Good luck on your trip to getting better! It is a big decision and also costly. The majority of people here seem to be very happy with their new ADR. Study's show more people are happier with the ADR than fusions so you are doing the right thing. Especially since you need 2 of them, I think is even better for you. Because fusions are so bad! You are going to feel so much better!! I'm hopeing that United Health will cover at least one disc for you because I also have United. Did you call them or your doctor? And what about Germany, do they help with billing? I know you must be so scared but just think how happy your children will be to have a happy mom again!
Sandy
2011 - right sided transforaminal injection for sciatica and it worked, yeah!
2011- Scheduled for 2 ADR's with Dr. Rajakumar/India but cancelled until Feb. or March.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:39 AM

We are still in the process of compiling all the paperwork for UHC - they said the best chance we have would be for the surgery (not the disk) of one disk might get covered. I guess anything is better than nothing.

Dr. B's office will give you documentation, codes etc but you have to do all the filing yourself. It's a lot of work that I actually assigned to my mom. I couldn't manage that, my part time job and my kids without a nervous breakdown.

PM me if you need any further information. I'm not checking the site as often right now. Although I am so thankful this site exists and everyone has been so supportive and wonderufl, its too emotionally difficult for me to read anything even slightly on the downside. I am fully aware of the pros and cons and I need to only focus on the positive right now since my decision has been made.

Best of luck to you.
Feb 2008 Prodisc L4-S1 Dr. B, Straubing Germany - SUCCESS
Now I have cervical pain, heading down the same path