ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 12-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Banned

I just want to report in that meanwhile while I waste away spinally in my desire to avoid fusion in my spine surgery my OSS prescribed PT for my right knee which has had 2 surgeries and is now weakened by lack of exercise/or muscle stregth at quads..

I've got a wonderful Brit fellow working with me re spinal issues and knee, doing Core exercises and I hope that I can maintain through PT and actually get to all appts as I feel so much better after being there and actually getting some excellent direction with "what to do" to strengthen my muscles again...

So far so good.. may need an ESI to continue eventually however, for now, I'm really pleased!

*** the spinal surgery thing is a whole other ball of wax that I'm still dealing with...