ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 09-27-2006, 10:45 PM

Hi Eddie

Weee dear it just gets better and better!! I am sure its gods way of stepping in and giving you a helping hand, remember the "footsteps in the sand"

You were always in my thooughts and prayers like a lot of these poor good suffering people in our comunity.

I am still praying for us all to have some resolvement and peace in our lives. ;-)

Good luck on yr day babe

Sandie
*CT Scan March 2006 Bolt holes still not healed from metal removed in March 2005
*Di
Old 09-28-2006, 08:27 PM

Hey Eddie
"Good For You" for fighting for what you deserve. I hope and pray that all go well with your surgery. Do you have a date yet? I have a couple questions for you. First of all, I am a wc patient also, and I was wondering how to begin requesting an ADR? I'm not sure if you read my post wherein I explained my current situation.
I have an appointment with my surgeon on Oct 5th(he does not do ADRs but I believe he will be supportive). Should I talk to him first then contact my work comp nurse coordinator to request an ADR? Do I choose a doctor and tell them who I want? Also, who is Mark ******* that you speak of? I really need to get the ball rolling here. I feel my back getting worse everyday.
P.S. Have fun on your vacation! Florida ROCKS!! Was born and raised here and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Whereabouts are you going?
Best wishes,
Cathy
*Curr
Old 09-30-2006, 09:13 AM

Eddie,

Congrats on soon becoming a member of the ProDisc family…. You have done your homework and did not give NO an option. I can’t wait to watch you come back to life and live pain free like I do. I am lifting a glass and toasting to your tenacity.

Way to go my ProDisc Bro!
T-12 Compression Fracture 10/04
C-7 Spines Process Fracture 5/99
http://prodisc2.blogspot.com/
You are my Rock God in you I can do anything
Old 09-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Eddie, congrats on your milestone! I wish you all the best, of course. I believe your positive attitude will help you through the stress of surgery and recovery.

But as you’ve read on this forum, the surgical event is no cakewalk, and there are no guarantees about your outcome. I’ve seen surgical procedures from all different docs (from US and abroad) that have been “precise” and “perfect,” yet the patient still has enduring pain afterwards. And this is across ALL device types. But, generally, most people do well – but not everyone. So hope for the best, but please be realistic about all the possible outcomes (previously discussed elsewhere).

Forgive the “tough love,” I just want to make sure that all the angles are covered. That being said, sending some TLC your way. And you know the drill – take it real slow during recovery, otherwise Sir A will yell at you….
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate