ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 05-01-2006, 05:13 AM
Administrator

Dear Laura

Hello i am raoul just signed up. ans put me onto this site.the ant type weapon guy.it is the data i was looking for.i have thanked him.he advised me about you as i said i want to live hard core some more.

i was hoping you may be able to tell me how much do we ,you or the doctors think in pounds or kg in presher can be put threw the charite disc, as in if you were standing and carrying weight?.please.

i am a exsafty marine officer so the sea was my office and i would like to do more of that in the future. how do you think the surfing and snaping up onto the board to ride will fare with the charite disc. like if you were laying on the floor and in a push up position you lift your chest up at the same time bringing your legs up under your chest to stand up?can one roll in to a ball easy?like you i am doing what i can to get the body in good shape for what is to come.lots of swimming and many vitamins ,hgh, and herbs. if you have the time please give me any data you think may help.

also if i could have all the data you have on execising pre and post plus stretching that would be very good to thank you.

i missed somthing you have a hiata hernia is it from the entry wound from the adr?

i look forward to hearing from you.

i have offerd you nothing in return for your advice all i will say for now is i have a few things that can help anyone and i will share them with you in my next email or some .there is quit a lot of data.

keep pumping and talk to you soon.

love raoul

Raoul Petit
Karma Chameleon

Posted April 30, 2006 02:13 PM
hello i am trying to get a mesage to you .i have left one on the main forum.need your advice.
cheers raoul
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Old 05-01-2006, 05:56 AM

I answered you on the other post.