ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 01-13-2021, 12:51 PM

Default Thoughts on vaccines post-implant (infection risk?)

I may be traveling internationally sometime this year.

Part of that would involve vaccines to travel safely in an area that there could be real risk. (Not talking about covid)

I'm paranoid about infections at the bone-implant joint... I think at least until 1 year post surgery, there is a real risk of an infection settling in, without antibiotics being able to reach.

I'm wondering about viral infections... In that some vaccines are "live, attenuated viruses". And I just wonder if there's any real risk with getting vaccines post-surgery, while the body is still "joining" with the prosthetic?
Four central disc protrusions in thoracic spine.

C5-C6, C6-C7 bulging, bone spurs. Imaging not looking good. Successful CP-ESP's placed in Oct 2019 by Dr. Desai.

Delayed lumbar surgery to work on bone density. Considering options now, some but minimal bone density improvement. Will only use LP-ESP.
Old 01-17-2021, 08:30 PM
Administrator

Well, the first problem is we are not getting informed consent on any of the covid vaccines. In fact, the initial trial results for Moderna (on healthy people) were alarming and serious; the adverse events were level 3. I recall around 18% affected. But the media still raved about the vax successes and the stock went higher.

I've been tracking this issue closely as I am passionate about informed consent. And social media is deleting any reports like this one, that inform the public of deaths from vaccines:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die...id-19-vaccine/

I'll post more later.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Old 01-18-2021, 08:10 AM

Default Thank you both

I have much trepidation about receiving the vaccine anyway and this confirms my feelings. First thing these "co-vid" vaccines are made with a protein marker from the virus attached to mRNA. They are NOT made like flu vaccines with an inactive or dead virus. I simply don't trust this yet. Also, I want a one shot and done. Nor do I trust that the vaccine is kept cold enough. Too many variables for me!

Having said all that, to answer Jack's question. I don't understand how vaccines cross certain barriers to where they could cause infection. But I would steer clear of live vaccines if they are even still used.
2009 fusion with Roi-C @ C3-4
2015 MRI & CT mjr ddd @ C6-7, segmental kyphosis at C7-T1, 2-level M6-C prosthesis by Dr. Clavel Barcelona Spain
2019 H.O. formed behind M6-C @ C6-7 left nerve rt & in spinal canal.
2020 Revision C6-7 to a CP-ESP prosthesis by Dr. Schmitz Dusseldorf Germany
Old 01-18-2021, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Really solid presentation from a smart doctor, on the health risks with CoVid vaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFnt...ature=youtu.be

Please share with friends and family.
Old 01-23-2021, 02:03 AM

I had successful implant of M6-L in 2016. Since then I have had the flowing vaccine boosters without any noticeable affect on my back: tetanus, both types of shingles, pneumonia, HPV, hepatitis, annual flu and HPV. I received all of these in a 2 year period. Once COVID is available to my age group I will be getting it as well.
Dec 2013 - MRI showed moderate DDD @ L5/S1 - modic type 1 endplate changes - remaining disks well preserved
Jun 2014 - became patient at Caleo clinic
Jan 2015 - first consult with surgeon
May 3, 2016 - L5/S1 - M6 - ADR in Canada (Calgary, Alberta)
Old 01-25-2021, 04:30 PM

Harrison, youtube has pulled that video
2007 mri revealed all but 2 discs of entire spine are either bulged, some torn, a few herniated and compressing foramenal nerves or chord c3-4 fusion. myelomalacia at 2 levels, facet arthropathy, spinal and foramenal stenosis, yadda, yadda...
Old 01-28-2021, 08:29 AM

Default Just as well

They took the "You" out of YouTube. Maybe someone should start up MeTube. 😂

I am not one of those crazy anti vaccination people. I have had all adult immunization: meningitis, Tdap, ShingRx and my flu shot every year. But studies are coming out of the UK now that suggests the variant is resistant to the vaccine. So why should I bother until more information is available. Plus, I want to wait until a one dose vaccine is out.
2009 fusion with Roi-C @ C3-4
2015 MRI & CT mjr ddd @ C6-7, segmental kyphosis at C7-T1, 2-level M6-C prosthesis by Dr. Clavel Barcelona Spain
2019 H.O. formed behind M6-C @ C6-7 left nerve rt & in spinal canal.
2020 Revision C6-7 to a CP-ESP prosthesis by Dr. Schmitz Dusseldorf Germany
Old 03-14-2021, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
Well, the first problem is we are not getting informed consent on any of the covid vaccines. In fact, the initial trial results for Moderna (on healthy people) were alarming and serious; the adverse events were level 3. I recall around 18% affected. But the media still raved about the vax successes and the stock went higher.

I've been tracking this issue closely as I am passionate about informed consent. And social media is deleting any reports like this one, that inform the public of deaths from vaccines:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die...id-19-vaccine/

I'll post more later.
Ouch. This post is extremely sad to me.

I have been using this site to find hope in evidence-based and experience-based advice. You are entitled to your opinion Harrison, but this thinking makes me dubious of other content you are curating. First, to assign motive to "media" narratives around stock price is conspiratorial at best. Second, all Covid vaccine data is public and people are receiving/signing waivers to voluntarily take the vaccine, so I have no idea what you mean by a lack of informed consent. And third, the data you present in the NY Post article suggests 23 deaths from over 30,000 people who have received the vaccine in Norway. Norway has had 76,000 cases and 600+ deaths. Accordingly, the difference in death rate is 1000% in the vaccinated group compared to the infected group!

Again, you are obviously entitled to make your own decisions and believe what you want. But I wanted you to know that given you curate and traffic content here, I was hoping for better reasoned research analysis and fact-based direction than what your post portends.

2016 – intermittent pain becomes always present yet no change on MRI; RFI for L3/L4/L5 facet nerves has no impact

2018 - stem cells injected into L4/L5 disc with minimal impact

2020 - ADR at L4/L5 considered but discogram is not conclusive

2021 - L4/L5 replaced March 31st
Old 03-17-2021, 08:23 PM
Administrator

Exclamation

Folks, I've been following adverse events from vaccines since 2008, when the vaccine pandemic bill was narrowly defeated in Massachusetts. Just because I do not share hundreds of pages of research here, it does not mean I am uninformed.

In fact, the impact of vaccines on the media and in public is far worse than what I already shared. FAR worse. Did you know that the VAERS database (hosted by the gov) has been edited? The numbers of deaths were dropped? And yes, I have the evidence. No, I am not going to do your homework!

What may be helpful is to show an excerpt of a letter I wrote to my local board of health, which I sent after interviewing a State of Massachusetts epidemiologist.

People who get the vaccines are not given truly informed consent. People are getting injured; I see the reports every day. And I receive these reports from friends, family and neighbors. And this is only in the last 8 weeks – it’s likely to get worse because of the destabilizing effects of mRNA on human DNA.

Have you studied the health effects of PEG nanoparticles on people, especially those with allergies? Do you care about fetal tissue being used to make vaccines, especially in the Astra Zeneca vaccine? Do you know what pathogenic priming is (aka ADE) and that is the reason why control animals were sickened or died in previous corona vaccine studies?

People, you are also consenting to be part of an experiment. I can’t believe you put your faith in people like Fauci – who was directly involved with gain of function studies in Fort Deitrick – and Wuhan.

In closing, you better be doing MUCH MORE READING AND RESEARCH. Otherwise, you have no idea what you inviting into your body – permanently.

Excerpt from my letter:

In our recent meeting (in which more time was devoted to septic tank permitting than vaccine safety), I summarized my vaccine concerns I previously shared with board members. In these communications, I presented:

1. The lack of informed consent to patients in the CoVid vaccination process throughout this state;
2. The problem with Massachusetts CoVid test data (70-90% are false positives, based on invalidated 35-45 PCR cycles), which is the basis for state, city and town health policies;
3. Deaths and injuries caused by vaccines (VAERS and international), which you dismissed; even though the Moderna trial data showed serious level three adverse events;
4. That vaccine deaths and injuries are higher in certain demographics, such as the elderly, and ethnic minorities and definitely with those with co-morbidities and immune dysfunction;
5. That these are experimental vaccines, not cleared by the FDA, and previous CoVid vaccines killed animal subjects (see pathogenic priming or antibody defense enhancement);
6. There are safe and effective remedies for CoVid, such as ivermectin, HCQ, doxycycline, etc.

You also made it clear that each of you swore an oath to the state of Massachusetts to carry out your mission. However, it’s clear to me that the state is maintaining grossly incompetent test methods to support a false narrative, a “casedemic” as it is known. What’s concerning is the board of health’s lack of interest in the considerable evidence I have brought forward, while continuing to vaccinate the elderly in our town.

To make matters worse, the CDC was recently implicated with false narratives they created; particularly with the elderly who have already had CoVid and then got vaccinated.

Here’s an excerpt and credible reference that underscores the CDC’s incompetence:

“In the webinar, the CDC’s Dr. Sarah Oliver falsely stated, “Data from both clinical trials suggests that people with prior infection are still likely to benefit from vaccination.”

Under pressure from Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), who first flagged the CDC’s incorrect information in December, the agency recently issued a correction but used wording that still falsely implies studies showed that the vaccines helped people previously infected with COVID-19.”

Please see the attached article, Deaths of Elderly Who Recovered From COVID-19, but Died After Vaccine, Raise Questions.

In short, your oath is to an incompetent state organization, and to a private and unaccountable organization called the CDC that lies. Shouldn’t your primarily allegiance be to the safety and health of our residents – before incompetent state and federal organizations?

I plead you to be open-minded as the lives of many are at stake. We are dealing with an experimental gene therapy drug that has never before been used on humans, does not prevent transmission and does not even provide immunization. It is at best a treatment drug; its effectiveness is not even proven beyond two months.

I hope and pray that you consider these points of compassion, logic and candor. Thank you for reading this letter.

Respectfully,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AZ CoViD ingredients.JPG (60.8 KB, 10 views)
Old 06-08-2021, 12:03 PM

Sadly the video is unavailable. Must have contained too much truth.
Intermittent nerve pain since 2005; relentless nerve pain and weakness since July 2017.
All due to 26 degree scoliosis at upper lumbar and plenty of falls off horses in younger years. Too bad there's no time machine
Hoping for again someday!