ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 12-18-2005, 04:30 PM

Perhaps it would be beneficial and of interest to those of us waiting for ADR's to have someone summarize the progress which has been made in the development of and acceptance of ADR's this past year . Further what expectations should we anticipate or watch for this coming in year ?

I want to believe we are on the edge of an era where various optional ADR's at multiple levels will become accepted practice in the USA by both the medical and Insurance comunities . But perhaps I am being overly optimistic.

Also have Severe stenosis at C5/6 and C6/7- Cervical fusion recommended also.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:34 AM
Banned

Just call me Overly Optimistic too then, as I'm hoping for the same thing as you~

I like your idea, tho don't want to make any more additional work for those that are already doing so much in terms of answering posts, giving info, daily resource material/advice.

Just wish multiple level ADR studies from abroad could be added here in terms of our FDA studies...