ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 06-07-2005, 06:27 PM

Hello,
You all are an amazing bunch, Bill, I do not know how you do it. Awesome! All of you with the pain, surgeries and procedures...I have been reading faithfully here for only a month - but yet I know a lot of the terms and lingo to get myself fed, and my knowledge base is growing.

When I read so much of the information about insurance battles: Are all of you describing Labor 'on the job' battle? I realise that this site is primarily ADR and charite disc replacement info, right? But I do read a lot of the insurance stuff that is very helpful to me... yet..I am in the middle of this LNI (State of Washington) mess, I have been down for over 6 years and they just do not care that the doctor's have taken not only forever to get the diagnosis - but yet, the system itself allows for me to just not get the care that is necessary. I need to somehow learn what to do in my case - claim, I have (from what I am told) the best counsel in the area...and some of the best docs here in the Pacific Northwest.
but still, I am in so much pain and the claim gets closed...They are allowed so much unjust goings on! I had my IDET 2 years ago and they gave me 10 - 12 PT sessions and dismissed me for fixed and stable and my left leg was burning on fire still as if it had HOT bacon grease running down it still. These past 2 years has been filled with "Give him drugs and no PT, just let him sit there and freeze his body'
So, I basically have had no care...

Is this new to anyone? I do not know or have any experience in this and they want to close my claim out before any real healthcare has taken place...It seems like they just want a person off of their desk. I would have been better to them financially if they would have just done either a sacroiliac burn or the foraminal surgery, Whatever the case would be, But they paid my wages, allowed me to sit on my butt for 2 years (6 years now, closed my claim twice) but they have sent private investigators out to watch me push a grocery cart, demean my family and just for what? I want to GO TO WORK!!! But I cannot because my body is still freaked out and broken....don't they understand us??

Anyhow without any further whining, Thank you all for being here and offering your good experiences to the website. I hope someday I can be of help, I have definitely seen a lot of procedures and been there and done that!

Thanks to the management for allowing us to be here as well...

Jeff(erson)
Moderate to Severe, (L) 'They' say that I am @ the end of my road 'What's THAT Mean?? Who are THEY