ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 09-21-2005, 06:42 PM

Hellllpppp please!!!! I have had all my epidurlals and idets (L4/5) done at Hospital for Special Surgery and thought they were going to be doing my ADR next month and guess what. They are'nt. They told me they were involved with the trials but are not doing surgeries now. Have you ever heard of anything so ridiculous. I left the hospital in tears. Dr. Bitan at Lenox Hill does not accept Worker's Comp. I am already approved and can have the surgery next week. Has anyone had an ADR in NYC or anywhere close for that matter that accepts workers comp? Should I call the hospital in Germany and see what they say? Please someone reply here or email me at Farls@nyc.rr.com.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:33 PM

I would be very happy to assist you please contact me via phone at 217/390-4299 or you can contact me via private e-mail thanks LM
I am a OSHA Institute Instructor , safety Engineer, an RB,BSN and NREMT and have 30 plus years exper in this area thanks LMay
Old 10-15-2005, 07:39 AM

Well, found a doc. Supposedly a good one too. I will be have a Prodisc ADR done by Dr. Goldstein at the Hospital for Joint Diseases in NYC. He has done over 50 ADR's and was involved in both the Charite and Prodisc trials. Worker's Comp (the evil empire) has approved it and will be going in on October 25th.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:37 AM

Good Luck! I'm in the same "workers comp" boat. I prefer a local doctor in NYC but I also would like a Maverick disk so I may have to play the waiting game until the Maverick is approved by the FDA. I'm wondering how you got approval since the Cherite is the only approved disk. I have Liberty Mutual workers comp...
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1 tear)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC